Implementing BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
Collaborative working can deliver great results for any business in any sector. And you can adapt BS 11000 to meet your exact requirements. Work with us to design and build collaborative relationships that deliver the right results for your business and your business partners.
Are you ready for implementation?
Collaborative relationships vary from business to business. We understand that the partnerships, contracts and services you share are unique to you. We also know that you may be at a different stage of your collaborative business relationship management. That’s why we offer customized packages to help you achieve collaborative working as swiftly as possible. A BS 11000 package can include only the products that your business needs – helping to cut the cost of unnecessary product and services, and overcome the particular challenges you face. We’ll help you shape a BS 11000 Project Plan with the systems you already have in place. And we’ll make sure you achieve the level of collaboration and shared success that you want – whatever your starting point.
Top tips for implementing BS 11000
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business relationships with BS 11000 requirements.
- Get partner and stakeholder feedback on current collaborative working.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the BS 11000 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share BS 11000 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your BS 11000 system to make sure it remains effective and that you are continually improving it.
Associate Consultant Program
Get the additional support and advice you need to become certified with our Associate Consultant Program. We can connect you with over 200 UK members who offer specialist consultancy services independent of BSI.