Getting started with AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management
Quality management in the aerospace industry can be the defining factor between financial success and costly mistakes. AS9100 can standardize the way you work and secure a solid industry reputation.
What is AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management?
AS9100 (BS EN 9100) is the single common quality management standard for the aerospace industry. It is used and supported by the world’s leading aerospace companies and throughout their supply chains. AS9100 can be used by organizations across the aerospace sector, including design, manufacturing, maintenance and distributing companies. If you certify to the standard you can be confident that you have an effective quality aviation management system in place. AS9100 may also be essential to achieving your trade license, making it essential now and in the future.
What are the benefits of AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management?
- Reduce the risk product or service mistakes and fatal failures
- Demonstrate effective quality management to achieve a license to trade
- Get a listing in the Online Supplier Information System (OASIS) database
- Become a preferred supplier and gain customer and stakeholder trust
- Continually improve and win international growth opportunities