AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) Implementation Training Course
AS/EN/JISQ 9120 is the aerospace quality management standard that has been developed specifically for aerospace distribution and stockist organizations.
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B). Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) AQMS.
You should have good knowledge of the requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) Requirements course.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing 9120 following the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of 9120 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS for an aerospace distribution organization
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to 9120
- Implement key concepts of 9120
- Implement key requirements of 9120
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.