Innovation management system standards
The Innovation Management System standards have been positioned to support organizations seeking sustained innovation success by developing their ability to lead innovation activities, embed design and innovation into their organization, and provide a level of assurance that good practice is being followed.
The BS EN ISO 56000 suite of standards have been written for organizations of all sizes and maturity – from those wanting to initiate an innovation programme for the first time to those wishing to bring fresh motivation to their existing innovation system.
The series includes:
- BS EN ISO 56000:2021 Innovation management - Fundamentals and vocabulary
- BS EN ISO 56002:2021 Innovation management — Innovation management system — Guidance
- BS EN ISO 56003:2021 Innovation management — Tools and methods for innovation partnership — Guidance
- PD CEN ISO/TR 56004:2019 Innovation Management Assessment — Guidance
- BS EN ISO 56005:2021 Innovation management — Tools and methods for intellectual property management — Guidance
- BS ISO 56006:2021 Innovation management — Tools and methods for strategic intelligence management — Guidance