Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today's fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and the competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge. Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
To benefit from the expertise of a tutor, and interaction with other delegates, choose the virtual online or classroom version of this course (in Japanese).
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
- This is an online, eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 30 days.
- Online Exam
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
For information on the process after applying for on-demand training, how to take the training, etc., please refer to Accessing BSI E-learning Courses and Exams.
Course Duration Hours
- 4 Hours
We will send you an invoice (PDF) by e-mail within 5 business days after your application. Please make payment by bank transfer by the due date as indicated on the invoice.
We will send you a paid invoice (PDF) by e-mail approximately 5 business days after your application. Discounts other than promotional codes are not eligible for card payment.
In the event of cancellation after registration, a cancellation fee of 100% of the full amount of the course fee will be charged.