BIM BS 1192 Part 4: Handover Information Exchange training course
This course will help you in obtaining the benefits of the UK use of COBie as the digital information exchange between design/supply chain and the client/operator. Along with an introduction to BS 1192 and collaborative working.
This course also highlights the importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work.
Who should attend?
Design and construction managers charged with delivering COBie, typically within a BIM Level 2 project.
Delegates looking to attend this course should have management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge of:
- The role of COBie
- How COBie represents buildings and infrastructure assets
- How the use of COBie can be specified for specific purposes
- The processes and purposes underlying COBie
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Appreciate the specification of an EIR or digital Plan of Work
- Request and respond to requests for COBie
- Check the COBie deliverable
- Detailed training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate