Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective quality management system can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits specific to your organization in implementing an effective QMS
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Apply the principles of organizational context, leadership and risk-based thinking
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position.
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.