BIM - PAS 1192 Part 3: Asset Management Training Course
This course will help you understand the asset information management processes for BIM Level 2. It follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where this subject is introduced.
The course includes sessions on:
- The linkage to asset management
- How asset owners/operators set their information requirements
- How suppliers of information (maintenance contractors, in-house teams, surveyors, engineers) respond with their information plans
- How the Common Data Environment works in asset management
- Roles and responsibilities in asset information management
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Asset managers and facility managers working on behalf of an asset owner or operator. Asset contractors or in-house teams delivering maintenance, repairs, minor refurbishment works, condition surveys.
Project information managers (client side or supply side) may find it helpful to understand how operational information gets specified as part of a project EIR.
This course is designed for those who have some knowledge of BIM Level 2 (who may previously have attended BIM Fundamentals or equivalent).
Attendees should have day-to-day involvement with or responsibility for asset management, particulary the information management aspects of buildings and infrastructure assets.
Delegates will be able to:
- Recognize how key BIM Level 2 asset information management documents are developed
- Explain how to formulate Organizational and Asset Information Requirements
- Explain how asset information is delivered through the Common Data Environment and verified against the information requirements
- It's a 2-day course, including exam
- The training and the materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or +31 (0)20 346 0780.