Training courses 9100 Aerospace
AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 is changing for those organisations that have implemented a process based management system designed around their value streams the changes are really minimal, however those companies that have a Quality Management System rather than a Business Management System may find the transition more challenging.
The 2016 revision to 9100 is intended to incorporate the changes to ISO 9001 as detailed earlier, to take in to consideration Aviation, Space and Defence stakeholder’s needs that have been identified and to consider the clarifications to 9100 series requests issued by the IAQG since the last revision.
When implemented and managed well the changes will:
- Produce and continually improve safe and reliable products
- Meet or exceed customer and regulatory requirements to ensure satisfaction
- Processes necessary to conduct day-to-day business are defined and managed
- Documentation accurately reflects the work to be performed and actions to be taken
- Focus on the complete supply chain and stakeholders
- Fewer customer unique documents
- Recognized by Regulatory Authorities