Implementing ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management
Apply ISO 28000 to your business, embed recognized supply chain security best practice, and let us make the process simple for you.
Are you ready for implementation?
Every business has unique supply chain risks to manage. And each business is at a different stage with its supply chain security management. That’s why we work with you to identify what steps you need to take to implement ISO 28000 and offer customized packages that are as unique as you. An ISO 28000 package can include only the products and services that your business needs to reduce risk to the supply chain and streamline your operations.
See how many requirements of ISO 28000 you already have in place – you may be closer than you think.
Top tips for implementing ISO 28000
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare your existing quality systems with ISO 28000 requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current quality management.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the ISO 28000 principles of quality management to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 28000 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 28000 system to make sure you are continually improving it.
Supply Chain Security Management for SME’s
No matter what the size of your business or your stage in the production or supply chain, ISO 28000 can help smaller organizations in the manufacturing, service, storage and transportation sectors to manage security risks and ensure continuity of supply. Supply chain security management helps SMEs have the confidence to meet expectations – from legal to new business opportunities – giving you a solid and secure base to grow from.