Remote Audit Training Couse
Deze training behandelt de processen en procedures die nodig zijn om audits op afstand (remote) uit te voeren, inclusief het gebruik van informatie- en communicatietechnologie (ICT) om de effectiviteit en efficiëntie van de audit te optimaliseren en de integriteit van het auditproces te ondersteunen. De focus van de training ligt op first en second party audits.
Who should attend?
This course is for any existing management system auditor, in any discipline.
You'll already be a management system auditor, in any discipline.
Please note: The general knowledge and skills of auditing (taught on our typical BSI Internal/Lead Auditor course or equivalent) are not covered again in this course.
What I will learn?
You'll have the knowledge to explain:
- What is a remote audit and a virtual audit
- Initiating a remote audit, in particular: Audit principles, questions and risk
- The use of information and communication technology (ICT) to optimize audit effectiveness
- How to support and maintain the integrity of the audit process
- BSI remote audits, what to expect, and how to prepare
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand how guidance standards like ISO 19011:2018 address remote auditing
- Prepare for your first remote audit(s)
- Reflect on your current remote auditing practices with a view to improvement
- Identify possible risks and opportunities to your remote audit activities
- Recognise possible scenarios that may occur during your remote audits and plan for mitigation
- Decide on different ICT approaches for your organization to remote audits
- Advise your organization how BSI will be conducting remote audits
- Detailed course notes will be provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate