ISO 31000:2018 Introduction Training Course
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. But with good decision making, you can add value and protect your organization. That’s where ISO 31000, the best practice risk management guidelines, can help.
As a proven methodology, risk management provides a systematic framework and process for maximizing areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing the impact when the outcome cannot be predicted. BSI’s one-day training course will enable you to understand risk management, learn about ISO 31000 and get the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 31000 risk management framework.
There are no formal prerequisites to attending this course.
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the key challenges and imperatives to manage risk
- Use ISO 31000:2018 key terms and definitions
- Identify the importance and benefits of ISO 31000:2018 to your organization
- Recognize the principles, framework and process for managing risks relevant to your organization
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance
- Assist your organization in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions
- Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 20 346 0780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.