ISO 14001:2015 Implementation course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized EMS that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
Our expert tutors will guide you from scoping your environmental policy needs to putting these in place and monitoring your overall EMS.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
Delegates will be able to know:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
ISO 14001:2015 learning path and combination discount
The ISO 14001:2015 learning path is modular. You can follow the training courses in all combinations. We would recommend the following order:
Besides this implementation training course, the following training courses also be part of the ISO 14001 learning path:
|1||Requirements training course||€ 640|
|2||Implementation training course||€ 1.040|
|3||Internal auditor training course||€ 1.040|
|4||Lead auditor training course||€ 2.495|
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combinations||Price||Discount||Price incl. discount|
|Combination of training 1 + 2||€ 1.680||€ 100||€1.580|
|Combination of training 1 + 3||€ 1.680||€ 100||€1.580|
|Combination of training 1 + 4||€ 3.135||€ 175||€2.960|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 2.720||€ 225||€2.495|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4||€ 5.215||€ 400||€4.815|
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to email@example.com.
- It's a 2-day course.
- The training and materials will be provided in English (Course is also available in Swedish with materials provided in English)
- Lunch and drinks are included
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-346 0780