IATF 16949:2016 Implementation Training Course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System (AuQMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AuQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on IATF 16949:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of IATF 16949:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AuQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of IATF 16949:2016.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course.
Delegates will be able to
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing IATF 16949:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AuQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization's current position with regards to IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key concepts of IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key requirements of IATF 16949:2016
IATF 16949:2016 learning path and combination discount
The IATF 16949:2016 learning path is modular. You can follow the training courses in all combinations. We would recommend the following order:
Besides this requirements training course, the following training courses also be part of the IATF 16949:2016 learning path:
|1||Requirements training course||€ 1.050|
|2||Implementation training course||€ 1.590|
|3||Internal auditor training course||€ 1.050|
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combinations||Price||Discount||Price incl. discount|
|Combination of training 1 + 2||€ 2.640||€ 100||€2.540|
|Combination of training 1 + 3||€ 2.100||€ 100||€2.000|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 3.690||€ 225||€3.465|
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to email@example.com.
- 3-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English (Course is also available in Swedish with materials provided in English)
- Lunch and drinks are included.
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 346 0780.