AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Internal Auditor Training Course
Learn how to audit the processes of an 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized 9100:2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on 9100:2016. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an 9100:2016 AQMS
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course
Delegates will be able to define the:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011, and the applicable elements of 9101
- Application of auditing guidelines to 9100:2016
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing the audit and follow-up
- It's a 2-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-346 0780.
AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 learning path and combination discount
The AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 learning path is modular. You can follow the training courses in all combinations. We would recommend the following order:
Besides this requirements training course, the following training courses also be part of the AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 learning path:
|1||Requirements training course||€ 1.375|
|2||Implementation training course||€ 1.975|
|3||Internal auditor training course||€ 1.375|
|4||Lead auditor training course||€ 3.250|
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combinations||Price||Discount||Price incl. discount|
|Combination of training 1 + 2||€ 3.350||€ 100||€3.250|
|Combination of training 1 + 3||€ 2.7500||€ 100||€2.650|
|Combination of training 1 + 4||€ 4.625||€ 175||€4.450|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 4.725||€ 225||€4.500|
|Combination of training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4||€ 7.975||€ 400||€7.575|
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about the learning path or in-house training courses, please contact our Training Advisors via +31 (0)20 346 0780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.