The adoption of a food safety management system (FSMS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its food safety (FS) performance and to manage its FS risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective FSMS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s FS performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on FSSC 22000. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
The training is in English.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to understand the FSSC 22000 food safety management system requirements relative to:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an FSSC 22000 FSMS.
This may include staff in operations, technical or quality teams
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Determine the application of ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing FSSC 22000
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Access to the platform where classes will be held
- Access to the platform where the materials are posted
- On successful completion of the training, participants will receive an internationally recognized certificate
You should have a good knowledge of FSSC 22000 and the key principles of an FSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our FSSC 22000 Understanding or Implementing course.