In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of 9100:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an BS EN 9100:2018.
This course will help you:
• Identify the key requirements and benefits of 9100:2018
• Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
• Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
• Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management
• Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
• Importance and benefits of a 9100:2018 AQMS
• History of 9100:2018, the role of IAQG and the standards that support the programme
• Relationship between 9100:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
• Terms and definitions of 9100:2018
• Key concepts of 9100:2018 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
• Requirements of 9100:2018
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.