Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). The new standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms, definitions, and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers & customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 45001 Management System
You will learn about:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Training course notes