Identify the structure and requirements of an effective quality management system and what this means to you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
This course will help you:
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- Appreciate the importance of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle in process planning, improvement and performance monitoring
- Evaluate how to apply the concepts and principles of ISO 9001:2015 to existing processes within your organization
- Attract and retain customers through a better understanding of their current and future needs.
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
We are now offering this training as online training course as well.