Information security in the automotive industry is becoming increasingly important in cooperation with customers and suppliers. The challenge of establishing a high level of security in organizations has therefore also risen significantly.
This seminar offers you an access to the VDA ISA catalogue based on the TISAX® concept, so that you can ensure optimum information security for your customers and your organization and secure your competitive advantage.
You will be introduced to the basics, important characteristics and goals for the successful establishment, operation and continuous improvement of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to the requirements of the VDA Information Security Assessment (ISA) and TISAX® and the resulting advantages for your organization.
The aim of this seminar is to familiarize you with the basic knowledge of certification according to TISAX®, so that you can prepare yourself in a targeted and efficient way for an assessment.
- Managers and employees who want to prepare themselves for a TISAX® Assessment.
- People who want to get to know and implement the requirements of the automotive industry for an ISMS.
- People who want to get a basic overview of the TISAX® process.
The TISAX® process
- The structure of ENX, participants (registration) and the participants manual
- Concepts and development
- Scope and its definition (system and interfaces)
- Types and elements of testing
- Significance of labels and their benefits
- Exchange of examination results on the ENX platform - published information
- Internal project planning and responsibility of top management
- Competence of internal auditors, role/function of the FSUIT and resources
- Method for selecting a testing service provider
The VDA Information Security Questionnaire (VDA ISA)
- Structure of the checklist VDA ISA and elements of the audit
- Start into the Self-Assessment - Understanding and Implementing Criteria
- The procedural steps of the external audit: from kick-off to audit completion
- Importance of reports and actions
- Course information
- Lunch and refreshments
- Coffee break