In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Automotive Quality Management System (Automotive QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
This course will help you identify key requirements, and the structure of an effective Automotive QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of IATF 16949:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret the key concepts and principles of the standard.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of IATF 16949
- To start approaching the development of an automotive QMS
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IATF 16949:2016 management system.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to define:
- Why the automotive standard was developed
- The history of IATF 16949, the role of IATF and the standards that support the programme
- The relationship between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and the Annex SL high level structure
- Terms and definitions of ISO 9000:2015 and IATF 16949
- Key concepts of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
- Course information
- Lunch and refreshments
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.