Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course trains ISMS auditors to lead, plan, manage and implement an Audit Plan. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards certification and also provides the knowledge and skill required to carry out 2nd party auditing (suppliers and subcontractors).
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO/IEC 27001:2022
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• Awareness of the need for information security;
• the assignment of responsibility for information security;
• incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders;
• enhancing societal values;
• using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels
• incorporating security as an essential element of information networks and systems;
• the active prevention and detection of information security incidents;
• ensuring a comprehensive approach to information security management;
• continual reassessment of information security and making of modifications as appropriate.
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.