Having an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 successfully helps organizations to build resilience and develop the capability to continue business during unexpected disruptions. But this can be tough to achieve in fast-paced environments where uncertainty and change is commonplace.
Here lies the greatest value of a BCMS. With its foundation in continuous improvement, the internal audit process ensures your organization consistently evaluates the framework to check that it is robust and applicable in crisis situations. Internal audits also help prepare for independent audits, such as those carried out by BSI. So, the better your internal audit, the better your BCMS. How ready are you to conduct a high-quality internal audit?
During this course, you will develop the knowledge and skill to carry out a thorough internal audit of your BCMS. Using practical exercises, group activities and class discussions, an experienced instructor will guide you through the principles and practice of auditing, as well as how to audit to the requirements of ISO 22301.
How will I benefit?
- Establish the effectiveness of your BCMS
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Prepare for independent audits
- Develop your ISO22301 auditing skill
Anyone with responsibility for auditing a BCMS, including:
- Business Continuity, Risk, Information Security, IT and Operations Managers or Consultants
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to implementing a BCMS
- Internal and external management system auditors who are new to auditing a BCMS
- People interested in finding out more about auditing a BCMS
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301
- Plan a BCMS audit
- Carry out a BCMS audit
- Report the audit findings
- Conduct an audit follow-up and closeout
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.