Food Defence, also known as TACCP, Threat Assessment Critical Control Point is a methodology to identify and control unique threats to your business, process and products. This course will provide you with the knowledge to work in a Food Defence (TACCP) team to proactively minimize the impact of a deliberate
attack to your business.
Our virtual classroom course offers you the convenience of attending training from the comfort of your home or office while still having the benefit of interacting with the tutor and other attendees in a live session.
Who should attend?
- Senior management, technical / quality assurance, engineering, production and operations, purchasing and supply distribution
What will I learn?
- TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Point as described in PAS 96:2014 )
- Different types of risk assessment methodologies
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of TACCP
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant threats
- Develop practical skills and confidence to implement TACCP