Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
You’ve invested the time in understanding the requirements of ISO 22301. Now you can apply it to your organisation by building your own ISO 22301 compliant business continuity management system. Work with us and you will be able to identify and help protect your most critical business functions, reducing the risks to your business and ensuring its long term success.
Are you ready for implementation?
We can help you get ready. Assess your preparedness for disaster. Regardless of the size of your organization (including SMEs), or the nature of what you do, ISO 22301 takes the hassle out of business continuity management, saving you having to re-invent the wheel and assisting you with your preparedness for disaster. The threats you face are as specific to your organization as the functions you consider essential. That’s why we offer customized packages to help you put business continuity at the forefront of what you do.
An ISO 22301 package can be customized to include only the products and services that your business needs. We have tools to help you integrate BCM into your existing business operating system. And we’ll make sure that you soon master business continuity management.
Top tips for implementing ISO 22301
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business continuity management system with ISO 22301 requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current business continuity management processes.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 22301 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 22301 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 22301 system to make sure it remains effective and you are continually improving it.