Reinvigorate your knowledge of food safety with our HACCP Refresh training course. Update your knowledge and understanding of the Codex HACCP principles to enable you to develop, review and modify a HACCP food safety plan.
Our training course will help you create the right ‘mind set’ to contribute to a HACCP team to develop or revise an existing HACCP plan. Specific knowledge and skills are required to accurately collate information for the hazard analysis, confirm CCPs, validate critical limits, assess the adequacy of monitoring and corrective action systems and identify effective verification activities.
Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, using the very latest interactive accelerated learning techniques to ensure your knowledge is reinvigorated.
Our virtual classroom course offers you the convenience of attending training from the comfort of your home or office while still having the benefit of interacting with the tutor and other attendees in a live session.
This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to improve their knowledge on HACCP
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of the HACCP critical controls
You should have a good knowledge of HACCP. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our HACCP Requirements course first.
What will I learn?
- How to develop, review and modify a HACCP food safety plan
- Refresh your knowledge on how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Improve your understanding of the 7 base principles
- Document a comprehensive product description
- Verify a flow diagram
- Identify, review and prioritise food safety hazards
- Apply the CODEX critical control processes (CCP) decision tree
- Determine and validate critical limits
- Review methods to monitor and control food safety hazards
- Assess adequacy of corrective actions
- Identify HACCP verification activities to provide rigour to your HACCP food safety system
How will I benefit?
This course will provide you with a targeted learning experience to enable you to confidently contribute to a HACCP team.
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of CODEX HACCP
- Adopt a proactive approach to identifying and managing food safety risks
- Demonstrate ability to source relevant and current information on food safety hazards to apply the HACCP risk assessment
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant food safety hazards
- Develop practical skills and confidence to review existing HACCP plans and strengthen food safety within your organization
- Receive a globally recognized certificate
- Complete the formal assessments and receive the following nationally recognized units of competence for 'FDFAU4004A - identify, evaluate and control food safety hazards.'
Improve the resilience of your food safety plan through an understanding of food safety hazard analysis, CCP determination, critical limit validation, effective monitoring, corrective action and verification processes.
Assessment: On completion of the HACCP Refresh course participants will have the option to complete an online multiple choice exam. If you choose not to sit the exam, a certificate of attendance will be issue for the course.
As part of the HACCP Refresh course, we also offer a globally recognized unit of competence 'FBPAUD4004 – Identify, evaluate and control food safety hazards.’