Implementing CSA STAR Certification
Apply CSA STAR Certification to your business, enhancing your information security management best practice, and let us make the process simple for you.
Top tips for implementing CSA STAR Certification
- Get commitment and support from senior management
- Engage the whole business with a sound communications strategy
- Establish a competent and knowledgeable implementation team
- Download the Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) from the CSA
- Compare existing processes and procedures with relevant CCM requirements and ISO/IEC 27001
- Make sure your scope is aligned with customer critical processes and implement all relevant controls within the CCM
- Benchmark your current capability against the maturity model and see where there are opportunities to improve
- Clearly lay out a well-communicated plan of activities and timescales. Make sure everyone understands them and their role in achieving them
- Share CSA STAR Certification knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors
- Regularly review your system and controls to make sure you are continually improving it
CSA STAR Certification for SME’s
No organization is immune from information security risk. CSA STAR Certification gives SMEs the confidence to meet expectations – from legal to new business opportunities – giving you a solid and secure base to grow from.
Why choose us?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, automotive, built environment, food, healthcare and ICT. With over 84,000 clients in 193 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
Our clients choose us:
- For our unique client management structure
- For our expertise
- For our integrity
- Because we are performance minded
- For our expert assessors