Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) for BS 10012:2017 Personal Information Management System including General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Be confident that you can efficiently meet stakeholder expectations with a robust Personal Information Management System (PIMS) including the requirements of GDPR. Work with our world-class privacy trainers on our Certified Lead Implementer Professional Training Course to ensure your PIMS is BS 10012:2017 and GDPR compliant and your cloud services are compliant to ISO 27018.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional privacy management standards in your organization. You will also gain an in-depth knowledge and practice to plan, conduct, report and closing of Internal Personal Information Management System audit and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Internal Audit Process In becoming a Certified Lead Implementer Professional you can also set the highest standard of data protection tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of BS10012, ISO 27018 and global framework of GDPR.
Who should attend?
- Data Privacy Officers and those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of BS 10012:2017 into an organization.
- Designed for core implementation and auditing teams with responsibility of compliance to global privacy compliance frameworks such as GDPR.
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system
- Consultants responsible for implementing data privacy frameworks
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand the key concepts and principles of privacy for protecting personal data and apply these concepts in practical business scenarios:
- Privacy concepts and PII categories
- Privacy Principles
- Privacy architecture based on ISO 29101
- Phases of PII processing Lifecycle
- Privacy Organization structure
- Requirements of BS 10012:2017 and GDPR to establish PIMS including Data inventory & data flow, Privacy Impact Assessments etc.
- Interpret the requirements of from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to BS 10012:2017, ISO 27018, and GDPR.
- Integrate globally acceptable best practices with the present management system
- Complete the Certified Lead Implementer Professional BS10012:2017 and GDPR Certificate Exam
How will you benefit?
This course will benefit you
- An understanding of effective personal information management throughout an organization which protects the personally identifiable information (PII) within information and communication technology(ICT) systems.
- Understanding common privacy terminology and the common Privacy Principles
- Understand privacy safeguarding requirements
- Understanding and creating the Privacy architecture Framework throughout the PII processing Lifecycle
- Develop vital processes, policies and procedures that can be put into practice immediately including Privacy Impact Assessment, Risk Treatment, Data Inventory & Data Flow
- Create the framework for your own Personal Information Management System (PIMS)
- Gain knowledge to develop your PIMS framework and build awareness and support for privacy across your organization
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Be confident that you have the capability to protect the personal information and meet stakeholder expectations
- Encourage continuous professional development across your organization
- There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course.
What's included in course fee?
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Delegate Course Material
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.