Course Description: Be confident that you can efficiently meet stakeholder expectations with a robust Personal Information Management System (PIMS) including the requirements of GDPR. Work with our world-class privacy trainers on our Certified Lead Implementer Professional Training Course to ensure your PIMS is BS 10012:2017 and GDPR.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional privacy management standards in your organization. In becoming a Certified Lead Implementer Professional you can also set the highest standard of data protection tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of BS10012 and of GDPR.
How will you benefit?
This course will benefit you
- An understanding of effective personal information management throughout an organization which protects the personally identifiable information (PII) within information and communication technology(ICT) systems.
- Understanding common privacy terminology and the common Privacy Principles
- Understand privacy safeguarding requirements
- Develop vital processes, policies and procedures that can be put into practice immediately including Privacy Impact Assessment, Risk Treatment, Data Inventory & Data Flow
- Create the framework for your own Personal Information Management System (PIMS), which is in line with requirements of the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Gain knowledge to develop your PIMS framework and build awareness and support for privacy across your organization
- Be confident that you have the capability to protect the personal information and meet stakeholder expectations
- Encourage continuous professional development across your organization
- Knowledge of information security management systems such as ISO 27001:2013 and risk management.
- Data Privacy Officers and those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of BS 10012:2017 +A1:2018 into an organization.
- Designed for core implementation teams with responsibility of compliance to global privacy compliance frameworks.
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system
- Consultants responsible for implementing data privacy frameworks
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand the key concepts and principles of privacy for protecting personal data and apply these concepts in practical business scenarios:
- Privacy concepts and PII categories
- Privacy Principles
- Phases of PII processing Lifecycle
- Requirements of BS 10012:2017 +A1:2018 and GDPR to establish PIMS including Data inventory & data flow, Privacy Impact Assessments etc.
- Interpret the requirements of from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization.
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to BS 10012:2017 +A1:2018 and GDPR.
- Integrate globally acceptable best practices with the present management system
- Complete the Certified Lead Implementer ProfessionalBS 10012:2017 +A1:2018 and GDPR Certificate Exam
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Delegate Course Material
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.