BS 13500:2013 Requirements
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering effective governance is more crucial than ever for survival and achievement of long-term objectives. Having an internationally recognized Effective Governance Management System (EGMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, fulfilment of interested parties requirements and gain a competitive edge.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective EGMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of BS 13500:2013, key terms, definitions and the BS standardized structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the governance to existing structure within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an BS 13500:2013 EGMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an BS 13500:2013 EGMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of BS 13500:2013
- Structure of BS 13500:2013, common framework for effective governance management system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of BS 13500:2013
- Manage governance and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that governance is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments