BS 13500:2013 Internal Auditor
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized BS 13500:2013 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on BS 13500:2013. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an BS 13500:2013 EGMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on BS 13500:2013 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an BS 13500:2013 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EGMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments