BS 13500:2013 Implementation
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective EGMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on BS 13500:2013 helps your business consistently deliver objectives and drive continual improvement in your organization.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of BS 13500:2013. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EGMS and achieve continual improvement.
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an BS 13500:2013 EGMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing BS 13500:2013.
- Considering key concepts and requirements of BS 13500:2013 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and principles of BS 13500:2013
- Specific documented information requirements of BS 13500:2013
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective GMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to governance requirements and organizational changes
- Achieve long term objectives that consistently interested parties needs and expectations
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments