ISO 9001:2015 QMS Masterclass
This masterclass will provide you with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and improve the more technical aspects of a quality management system. Using short presentations, discussions, self-reflection and in-class activities, this will bring to life the concepts for designing and maintaining a QMS to achieve sustained success. It will enable you to maximize the applicability of your learning from the masterclass to your workplace.
The masterclass will cover the context of the organization and integration with business processes. It will give you tools and techniques that can be combined and aligned with a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015. Used simultaneously, a QMS based on ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 will continuously drive improvement and aid the achievement of sustained success in performance.
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the detailed technical management and improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015. It is suitable for many roles including managers, consultants, team leaders and process managers/owners.
Please note: If you’re more interested in the process of implementation, you will find our Implementation course more appropriate. If you’re leading an implementation team and want to learn about the requirements, process and project management aspects of the implementation of a QMS, our Lead Implementer course is more suitable.
What will I learn?
- Communicate more challenging QMS requirements in detail, using supporting standards as applicable
- Explain the differences and applicability between ISO 9001 and ISO 9004
- Define quality management principles and how they are applied to a QMS
- Explore process-based topics aligned to ISO 9004, combined with an awareness of other associated standards and guidance
- Manage and evaluate, using ISO 9004 and other guidance, the more challenging topics of risk-based thinking, customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, relationship management, outsourcing, evidence-based approaches, improvement and the integrated use of management systems standards
- Communicate ISO/IEC 17021-3:2017 (Conformity assessment - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems - Part 3: Competence requirements for auditing and certification of quality management systems) competency requirements and general process improvement techniques
How will I benefit?
- Have an in-depth understanding of the more challenging ISO 9001-based quality management systems (QMS) requirements
- Understand the importance of the utilization and interactions of ISO 9004, and other relevant associated standards and guidance
- Understand, with the use of ISO 9004, that this approach will provide the route map for achieving sustained success of QMS performance during and beyond implementation
- Use a logical step-by-step quality management principle approach in conjunction with ISO 9004
- Appreciate the integrated use of management systems standards
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments