ISO 22301:2012 Lead Implementer
Bring business continuity management best practice to your organization with our Implementing ISO 22301 training course. Learn how to establish a business continuity management system within your organization and clarify roles and responsibilities during disruption. With ISO 22301 you can identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events. You can minimize downtime, speed up recovery time and reassure customers with your ISO 22301 management system.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22301:2014 management system.
What will I learn?
- Describe the purpose of:
- A Business Continuity Management System
- Business Continuity Management System Standards
- Management system audits
- Third party certification
- Explain the role of an implementer in ensuring the successful implementation of a Business Continuity Management System into any organization
- Have the skills to establish, operate, monitor and maintain a Business Continuity Management System
- To identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System.
You will receive a BSI certificate of successful completion when you complete the course.
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the implementation of 22301
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the soft and management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective 22301 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam