ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management System Requirements
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Bribery undermines democracy and the rule of law and poses serious threats to sustained economic progress in developed and emerging economies and to the proper operation of free markets more generally.
As there is an increasing focus on bribery, business reputation, sustainability and growth are at stake. The effects of bribery are felt globally and acts of bribery incur significant criminal sanctions.
An ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system (ABMS) can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for prohibiting, preventing, detecting and reporting bribery.
Led by an experienced tutor, this course introduces the concepts of anti-bribery, explains the benefits of an ABMS and the key requirements and context of ISO 37001:2016. It’s applicable to all organizations including the public, private and voluntary/non-for-profit sectors.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- Those with responsibilities for ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates especially if operating in high risk bribery environments
- Those with responsibility for anti-bribery enforcement activities
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to anti-bribery practices
- Those interested in finding out more about bribery and anti-bribery management systems
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the key concepts of bribery
- Explain the background, structure and intent of ISO 37001:2016
- Interpret the requirements for ‘adequate procedures’ contained within ISO 37001:2016
- Explain how anti-bribery management fits into your organization
- Demonstrate the business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS
- Describe the Plan-Do-Check-Act management system approach and how it relates to ISO 37001:2016
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain why it’s important to prevent bribery
- Recognize how an ABMS can help reduce or eliminate bribery
- Become familiar with the key requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Know the steps required to plan an ABMS
- Increase your knowledge of anti-bribery practices and anti-bribery management systems
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments