ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management Systems Internal Auditor
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
If anti-bribery isn’t managed correctly and effectively, it can have a significant impact on your organization’s reputation, corporate governance, legal compliance and sustainable development. Our ISO 37001 internal auditor course can help you build the highly specialized skills and practical knowledge you need to assess your organization’s management of all aspects of anti-bribery.
This innovative, two-day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. You will be taken through a structured programme stage by stage that includes a balance of theory and practice. Using a combination of collaborative, accellerated learning and practical activities you will gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities within your organization
- People who are responible for auditing the anti-bribery management system within their organzation
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
- Complete the audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Nurture the skillset you need to be an internal auditor and bring added value to the internal audit process
- Enable your organization to remain conformant to the international standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ISO 37001)
- Develop the skills to deliver internal audits for your organization and improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments