Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points Requirements Training Course
Understand the principles of HACCP and how you can use them to develop a HACCP plan to identify, evaluate and control food safety hazards in your organization. Our food safety training experts guide you through the requirements of HACCP in full so you can implement a system that demonstrates your commitment to food safety and manages your risks effectively. Learn about hazard analysis and critical control processes.
This two-day course covers HACCP’s seven principles, teaching you how to implement and develop the standard. Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Note that under certain schemes, it is a requirement for an organization to have at least one staff member trained on HACCP before they can get certified to the standard.
There is a written test at the end of day two of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organization
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
What will I learn?
- Learn the benefits of implementing the HACCP standard
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 7 principles of HACCP
- Recognize the CODEX HACCP risk methodology
- Understand HACCP’s critical control processes in detail
- Gain the skills to implement the HACCP standard in your workplace
- Gain the skills to participate, develop and review HACCP plans (or studies)
- Understand the fundamental purpose of food safety as a strategic business driver
- Learn how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Understand the maintenance of a HACCP Food Safety Management System
How will I benefit?
- Compliance with legal obligations for safe food production
- Improved management of a HACCP food safety system
- Production of a comprehensive HACCP plan
- Improved record keeping
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- Certificate of attendance upon course completion