Automotive Quality Management Systems Transition Training Course (ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016)
Are you already familiar with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and want to find out about IATF 16949:2016? This comprehensive two-day course explores the changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.By attending you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Automotive QMS and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in planning, implementing or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 transition, as well as internal auditors who need to understand the changes resulting from the transition to IATF 16949:2016.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the intent behind the revision
- Changes in Automotive QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Certification timeline
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance upon completion