This newly refreshed and completely updated Implementing SQF System course is designed for those individuals, such as the SQF practitioner, responsible for developing, aligning, verifying, maintaining, and otherwise supporting the site’s SQF food safety System and its culture of food safety.
With a focus on continuous improvement, practical activities provide attendees the opportunity to align their existing programs with the SQF Code and build skills that will enable an environment where food safety is a top priority.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in learning about the SQF program
- Delegates must have attended a HACCP Requirements training course before attending the SQF implementation training course
What will I learn?
You will learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 9 code for Food Safety in manufacturing.
- How to implement and maintain the code
- Development and implementation of the SQF Version 9 code in specific industries
- Familiarization with required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
How will I benefit?
- Improve or align existing food safety programs to reflect the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code.
- Understand the interconnectedness of the SQF programs and how each contributes to an SQF System supported by a culture of food safety.
- Outline actions to maintain the success of the SQF System.
It is a prerequisite of this course that participants have successfully completed a HACCP training course meeting the definition found in the Glossary of the SQF Code, edition 9 before attending this course. If you have not completed a HACCP course, please reach out to our training sales team at email@example.com to arrange a bundled price for both the HACCP and SQF courses.
On completion of the Implementing SQF course, you will have the option of completing an exam directly through SQFI. If you would like to complete the exam, you can register and pay directly through SQFI here: https://www.sqfi.com/online-training/
If you choose not to complete the exam, a BSI certificate of attendance will be issued for the course.