Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2022).
This course will allow you to gain an understanding of effective information security management, by using a systematic framework to protect the confidentiality; integrity; and availability of your information, and that of your interested parties.
Who should attend?
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- Any manager
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Manage information security in your organization
- Take steps to ensure information security is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future information security needs better
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 27001
- Describe what an Information Security Management System (ISMS) is
- Identify the benefits of an ISMS
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Identify key concepts, principles and structure
- Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
On completion of the ISO 27001 Requirements course participants will have the option to complete an online multiple choice exam. If you choose not to sit the exam, a certificate of attendance will be issue for the course.