ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs. Share knowledge of quality standards and build stakeholder confidence by setting a global benchmark with your own ISO 9001:2015 management system.
This two-day course teaches you about the clauses of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, providing you with an understanding of how the standard impacts the operation of your organization. Our experienced trainer will explain the concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in detail, allowing you to better grasp the purpose of a quality management system. Through a series of interactive exercises you will learn how to meet the requirements of the standard and understand how to implement a quality management framework tailored to your organization's needs.
*This course is GST exclusive.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing a quality management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in quality management
"Having auditors deliver the training means you don’t just understand the mechanics of the standards, you get an insight into interpretation of the standards, making it easier to apply within your organisation."
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 within the context of your company
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles
- Developing and implementing an effective ISO 9001:2015 quality framework
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Delegates who have successfully completed our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course and gained the QM competency unit only need to attend the final three days of the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course to become a qualified lead auditor. Contact us for more details.
- Management Systems Auditing and Leading Audit Teams - Gain globally-recognized qualifications, learn how to conduct audits and understand how to lead audit teams with this three-day training course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognised standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential