ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs. Share knowledge of quality standards and build stakeholder confidence by setting a global benchmark with your own ISO 9001:2015 management system.
This two-day course teaches you about the clauses of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, providing you with an understanding of how the standard impacts the operation of your organization. Our experienced trainer will explain the concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in detail, allowing you to better grasp the purpose of a quality management system. Through a series of interactive exercises you will learn how to meet the requirements of the standard and understand how to implement a quality management framework tailored to your organization's needs.
*This course is GST exclusive.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing a quality management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in quality management
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 within the context of your company
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles
- Developing and implementing an effective ISO 9001:2015 quality framework
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Delegates who have successfully completed our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course and gained the QM competency unit only need to attend the final three days of the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course to become a qualified lead auditor. Contact us for more details