Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 45001, key terms, definitions, and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a health and safety management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
Qualification: This course forms part of our Auditor Qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to both health and safety and to your OH&S MS, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that occupational health and safety is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers & customers by meeting their current and future needs better
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 80815 80815
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org