Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training Course
Course aim: Learn how Statistical Process Control can be used to evaluate process capability and process performance.
Course description: This one-day course provides an overview of the methodology used to evaluate a process using statistical methods, and using this information to evaluate and take action on both the process and the output from the process.
Who should attend?
What will you learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
- Calculate Cp/Cpk and Pp/Ppk
- Calculate control limits
- Identify out of control conditions
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Implement control charts to evaluate process performance and process capability
- Analyse information regarding process performance and process capability
- Identify actions on the process to maintain performance or capability
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the different types of statistical methods used to evaluate performance and capability, using both variable and attribute data
- Understand the difference between capability and performance
- Understand how to conduct an initial process study for variable data
- Understand the process for the selection of control charts
Prerequisites: You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of your audit
This can be obtained through attendance of either our IATF 16949 Transition Seminar, Transition OR Requirements Training Course (or equivalent)
What's included in course fee?
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Delegates Course Material
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for single person
- Learn from other organizations
- Suitable for large groups
- Flexible & convenient
- Tailored for your needs