Many organizations have a need to control information and information systems. ISO/IEC 27002:2022 provides a set of controls that can be used to manage their information security risks, either as part of a conformant ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System or a set of globally accepted set of best practices that can be implemented in isolation or as a foundation for organizational guidelines. This course provides a review to the updated standard from ISO/IEC 27002:2013, what the key differences are and how an organization may implement these changes should they choose to do so.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- By attending this course delegates will learn how to effectively prepare an information security controls set using the guidance in ISO 27002:2022
- You will gain an understanding of the new structure of the standard
- Understand the new controls in ISO 27002:2022
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified implementers and auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system.
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO 27002:2022
- Determine how to use the control attributes in the management of ISO 27002 control sets
- Demonstrate how to identify organizational attributes
- Implement new controls within ISO27002 if relevant to their organization
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 11 4762 9000
Email us: email@example.com
- This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
- Examination will be conducted online via an e-assessment platform 'Questionmark'. Invigilation will be done through delegate’s webcam and microphone.
Please Note: This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent.