Certified Automotive Quality Professional (CAqP) Training Course
CAqP (Certified Automotive Quality Professional) makes you an Effective Automotive Quality Leader. You will learn to lead your organization to make continual improvement in quality and help in growth.
You will acquire in-depth knowledge and application insights for a process based quality model implementation rather than just focus on compliance. These skills will enable you to reduce product introduction time and cost.
An examination is held on the final day and successful delegates will be awarded the jointly issued CAqP Certificate from BSI and QGS.
After attending the course and passing the examination, you will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up Quality Management System for Automotive that is compliant to IATF 16949.
Who should become Certified Automotive Quality Professional (CAqP)?
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Management Representative for IATF 16949
- Product Design and Manufacturing Process design Engineers
- Team leaders for New Product Introduction
- Quality Engineers and Managers
- Personnel Involved in Supplier Quality Management
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand:
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements. Process based Approach
- International Automotive Task Force (IATF) Requirements for clients
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical process Control (SPC)
- Control Plan
- Internal Audit Skills
- Continual Improvement in Quality
How will your organization benefit?
- An understanding of effective Automotive Quality Management system and core tools
- Confidence that organizational processes can be effectively audited
- Working with process approach
- Be confident that you have the capability to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizational processes
- Be confident that you will be able to play pivotal role in third party and customer audits
- Can be utilized as qualified internal auditor
What will include in program?
- CAQP directory of trained professional will be maintained on BSI website.
- Delegate training kit & relevent case studies
- CAQP certificate of attending/passing the examination
- CAQP Trophy will be issued to all successful participants
- Refreshments & Lunch