ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Masterclass Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: This masterclass will provide you with in-depth insight, enabling you to implement, maintain and improve the more challenging technical aspects of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and related standards.
Course Description: A masterclass is a five-day advanced training course that will give you a deeper understanding of management systems.
By developing this expertise, you’ll be better equipped to implement the more challenging technical aspects of a management system standard or discipline. You’ll also have the competence to improve an existing management system by evaluating the effectiveness of its implementation.
The masterclass explores key clause requirements, concepts and principles - as well as related standards and guidance.
This masterclass will provide you with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and improve the more technical aspects of a quality management system.
Using short presentations, discussions, self-reflection and classroom activities, this masterclass will delve into deeper technical areas, requirements and concepts than would be covered in an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer training course.
An expert BSI tutor will be on hand to facilitate discussions, drawing on insights and experiences among the class. This will bring to life the concepts for designing and maintaining a QMS to achieve sustained success. It will enable you to maximize the applicability of your learning from the masterclass to your workplace.
The masterclass will cover the context of the organization and integration with business processes. It will cover awareness and exposure to quality-centric topics, as discussed in ISO 9004:2018 (Quality management - Quality of an organization - Guidance to achieve sustained success) and other supporting standards and guidance as featured in ISO 9001:2015.
This masterclass will give you tools and techniques that can be combined and aligned with a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015. Used simultaneously, a QMS based on ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 will continuously drive improvement and aid the achievement of sustained success in performance.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
This masterclass is for anyone involved in the detailed technical management and improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015. It is suitable for many roles including managers, consultants, team leaders and process managers/owners.
Please note: If you’re more interested in the process of implementation, you will find our Implementation course more appropriate. If you’re leading an implementation team and want to learn about the requirements, process and project management aspects of the implementation of a QMS, our Lead Implementer course is more suitable.
Prerequisites: You’ll need a working knowledge of quality and quality management systems. You should understand ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS – Either by attending our Requirements course (or equivalent) or direct experience.
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Communicate more challenging QMS requirements in detail, using supporting standards as applicable
- Explain the differences and applicability between ISO 9001 and ISO 9004
- Define quality management principles and how they are applied to a QMS
- Explore process-based topics aligned to ISO 9004, combined with an awareness of other associated standards and guidance
- Manage and evaluate, using ISO 9004 and other guidance, the more challenging topics of risk-based thinking, customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, relationship management, outsourcing, evidence-based approaches, improvement and the integrated use of management systems standards
- Communicate ISO/IEC 17021-3:2017 (Conformity assessment - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems - Part 3: Competence requirements for auditing and certification of quality management systems) competency requirements and general process improvement techniques
You’ll have the skills to:
- Use the in-depth guidance of ISO 9004 and supporting standards to support the management and improvement of a QMS
- Apply the themes running through ISO 9001/4 and use these to improve a QMS
How will I benefit?
This masterclass will help you to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the more challenging ISO 9001-based quality management systems (QMS) requirements
- Understand the importance of the utilization and interactions of ISO 9004, and other relevant associated standards and guidance
- Understand, with the use of ISO 9004, that this approach will provide the route map for achieving sustained success of QMS performance during and beyond implementation
- Use a logical step-by-step quality management principle approach in conjunction with ISO 9004
- Appreciate the integrated use of management systems standards
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"