All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
BSI’s 1-day course on understanding risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively. After completion of this course, you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization. BSI’s Understanding Risk Management course uses lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises to effectively achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of risk management
- Explain the fundamentals of a risk management system
- Describe the relevance and context of ISO 31000:2018
- Outline the structure and purpose of ISO 31000:2018
- Elaborate on the key principles of ISO 31000:2018
- Identify key aspects and interrelationships of a risk management framework with the organization’s management system
- Describe the risk management process
- Outline a process for implementation of a risk management framework
How will my organization benefit by the training?
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
- Training Materials, Course note
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 80815 80815
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org