ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management - Guidelines Implementation Course
BSI’s Implementing ISO 31000 course provides participants the understanding of risk management concepts with practical tools and methods of implementing risk management. This implementation course is based on industry best practice of risk management as elaborated in ISO 31000: 2018.
This Practical course has been designed to help industry in institutionalizing risk management practices within their organization. Students will return to their organizations with the knowledge of how to implement the principles and guidelines of risk management system based on ISO 31000:2018.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of a Risk Management System.
What will I learn in the training?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 31000:2018 following the PDCA cycle
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 31000:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 31000:2018
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective risk management system
- Interpret the best practices of ISO 31000:2018
- Apply good practice to the implementation of Risk Assessment techniques
- Conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO 31000:2018
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes.
What's included in the training?
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual