ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Principles & Guidelines Implementation Course
BSI’s Implementing ISO 31000 course provides participants the understanding of risk management concepts with practical tools and methods of implementing risk management. This implementation course is based on industry best practice of risk management as elaborated in ISO 31000: 2009.
This Practical course has been designed to help industry in institutionalizing risk management practices within their organization. Students will return to their organizations with the knowledge of how to implement the principles and guidelines of risk management system based on ISO 31000:2009.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in the implementation of ISO 31000:2009
- Participants involved in developing, operating, and/or maintaining risk management
- Professionals interested or involved with introducing risk management within an organisation
- Risk Managers
- Business Managers
- Professionals involved with other management systems
- Participants required by their manager/organization to learn about implementation of a Risk Management
- Individual from companies who are challenging an award such as EFQM, CII EXIM etc
What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Articulate the principles of risk management outlined in ISO 31000:2009
- Interpret and describe the framework of risk management based on the 11 principles
- Implement a risk management system
- Understand the mechanism to conduct risk identification, risk analysis, risk evaluation and risk treatment
Benefits to Your Business
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Minimize losses
- Improve governance
- Improve controls
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust
- Establish a reliable basis for decision making and planning
- Encourage proactive management
- Improve the identification of opportunities and threats
- Enhanced health and safety performance, as well as environmental protection
- Improve organizational learning
- Improve organizational resilience
What's included in the training?
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual