Certified Risk Professional Training Course
Risk Management is essential for understanding risks in achieving organization's objectives; and with the changes in the high level structure based on Annexure SL; rolled out by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Leadership is now required to provide evidence on how they are managing risks as an integral part of all functions and activities including decision making.
This five-day intensive course trains delegates to understand and lead a project to implement an integrated risk management framework in their organizations based on the Principles and Guidelines of ISO 31000:2018 that can be suitably tailored to meet the risk management requirements of information security based on ISO 27001:2013 and risk management requirements for business continuity based on ISO 22301:2012.
- Understanding Risk Management Principles
- How to implement an Integrated Risk Management System
- Identifying the expected documentation and controls
- Developing effective policies, procedures, records and forms and controls to embed the Risk framework in the organization
- Ensuring ongoing review and continual improvement of the Risk framework
Who should attend this training?
- Those wishing to Lead a project for implementing an Integrated Risk Management Framework based on ISO 31000.
- Those wishing to learn how to integrate risk management to meet the requirements of ISO 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012, and other management systems requiring a risk based approach.
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 31000:2018 implementation, for their clients.
What will you learn from this training?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will have a clear understanding and confidence to implement an Integrated Risk Management Framework most suited to meet their organization's purpose and needs by gaining an understanding and benefits of:
- Managing Risks as an integral part of the Organization's functions and activities based on ISO/IEC 31000 Risk Management Guidelines.
- An integrated approach to meet requirements of multiple risk based management systems such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 22301.
- Continually improve a Risk Management Framework, based on Principles and Guidelines of ISO/IEC 31000.
- Gain an understanding of effective risk management based on ISO/IEC 31000, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 22301.
- Establish integrated risk criteria for identification, analysis and evaluation of information security and business continuity risks.
- Develop an integrated risk management policy to meet the requirements of diverse management systems to meet the new high level structure requirements in line with ISO Annexure SL guidelines.
Delegates are required to have the prior knowledge on the requirements of information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and business continuity management system based on ISO/IEC 22301:2012.
What is included in course fee
- Training Course Notes / Folder / Notepad
- Lunch & refreshments
- CRiSP certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete the course.