Certified Risk Professional Training Course
Risk Management is essential for understanding risks in achieving organization's objectives; and with the changes in the high level structure based on Annexure SL; rolled out by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Leadership is now required to provide evidence on how they are managing risks as an integral part of all functions and activities including decision making.
This five-days intensive course trains delegates to understand and lead a project to implement an integrated risk management framework in their organizations based on the Principles and Guidelines of ISO 31000:2018 that can be suitably tailored to meet the risk management requirements of information security based on ISO 27001:2013 and risk management requirements for business continuity based on ISO 22301:2012.
Who should attend this training?
This course is intended for managers and lead implementers of risk management framework, aligned with information security, business continuity or any other risk based management system.
What will you learn from this training?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Understand the changes in the updated version of ISO/IEC 31000:2018
- Understand the Risk Management Principles, Framework and Risk based Processes as per ISO/IEC 31000:2018, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 22301:2012
Have the skills to:
- Manage risks as an integral part of the organization’s functions and activities, based on ISO/IEC 31000 Risk Management Guidelines.
- Apply an integrated approach to implement the requirements of multiple risk based management systems such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 22301.
- Continually improve a risk management framework, based on the Guidelines of ISO /IEC 31000
This course will help you:
- Gain an understanding of effective risk management principles and processes based on ISO/ IEC 31000, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 22301.
- Establish integrated risk criteria for identification, analysis and evaluation of information security and business continuity risks.
- Develop an integrated risk management system to meet the requirements of diverse management systems to meet the new high level structure requirements in line with ISO Annexure SL guidelines.
Prior understanding of the risk management processes in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) and ISO/IEC 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management System), is a must.
What is included in course fee
- Training Course Notes / Folder / Notepad
- Lunch & refreshments
- CRiSP certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete the course.