Certified Risk Professional Training Course
Effective and ongoing management of business risks is vital for the long term existence of an organization, in view of the rapidly changing internal and external environments. Numerous incidents have shown that there is a firm linkage between achieving business objectives and controlling the risks and opportunities that affect those objectives. Organisations need to embed a framework in which decision making at all levels takes into account the inherent risks and opportunities. This course aims at equipping professionals with the knowledge and skills essential to build, operate and improve a risk management framework. It provides in-depth practical guidance about the principles, a structured approach to obtain measurable and repeatable results. The participants undergo numerous activities to demonstrate their learning of the concept and this is facilitated by an experienced trainer from relevant industry. At the end of the course, participants write an exam and successful clearance earns them personal certification.
- Understanding Business Continuity & Risk Management concepts
- How to implement a formal Risk Management System
- Identifying the expected documentation and controls
- Developing effective policies, procedures, records and forms and controls to embed the framework in the organization
- Ensuring ongoing review and continual improvement of the framework
Who should attend this training?
- Professionals involved in advising and reporting to management on business continuity and risk management
- Professionals involved with the implementation of ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 22301:2012
- Risk Managers and business continuity managers
- Business Managers who wish to improve business processes
What will you learn from this training?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the best practices of ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 22301:2012 management standards from the perspective of implementation at various levels and functions
- Understanding risk assessment and business impact analysis to manage the risks related to critical processes.
- Conduct a baseline review of the organisation’s current position with regard to ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 22301:2012
- Position the organisation on the path of continual improvement
How will an organisation/participant benefit?
- Improve organisational resilience and increase reliability of achieving long term business objectives through a proactive approach.
- Enable organisations to implement ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 22301:2012 management standards
- Enable organisations to manage legal, regulatory, contractual and business risks
- Enable organisations to improve governance and enhance management and stakeholder confidence
- Learn from BSI – the pioneers in business continuity and risk management. Our tutors are practicing managers and subject matter experts
The course is aimed at personnel who have an understanding of management systems, process based approach and prior experience of working in a delivery or support function.
What is included in course fee?
Training Course Notes / Folder / Notepad
Lunch & refreshments
CRiSP certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete the course.