Introduction to ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System Training Course
This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) as specified in ISO 28000:2007. The participant will learn the different components of a SCSMS, including the SCSMS policy, risk management, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continuous improvement.
Who should attend to the training?
- Members of an supply chain security team
- Supply chain professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 28000 standard
- Employees involved in operations related to a SCSMS
- To understand the fundamentals of supply chain security
- To know the interrelationships between ISO 28000 and the other supply chain security standards
- To know the key components of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) in accordance with ISO 28000
- To introducing the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a SCSMS
- To understand the relationship between a Supply Chain Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To understand the stages of the ISO28000 certification process
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)