With Notified Body status for many of the European Directives, BSI can offer one of the most comprehensive CE Marking (CE Mark) certification services in the world, and it has a team of experts who understand precisely what each Directive requires for each product – to make your life easier.
Other European directives (EU directives), which BSI is not a Notified Body for:
- Cableway Installations for Passengers - 2000/9/EC
- Energy Efficiency: Household Refrigerators & Freezers - 96/57/EC
- Explosives for Civil Uses - 93/15/EEC
- Packaging and Packaging Waster - 94/62/EC
- Recreational Craft - 94/25/EC
- Simple Pressure Vessels - 87/404/EEC
- Toys - 88/378/EEC
Why choose BSI for product certification
As a notified body, we are trusted all over the world to ensure that products and devices meet the a variety of product certification directives and schemes.
- Experience - BSI is one of the world's most respected and comprehensive Notified Bodies with unrivalled expertise and experience in helping its customers through these often complex processes.
- Accessible & ready – our dedicated team is ready and waiting to help you comply with your chosen product certification needs.
- Speed to market – our specialist expertise means that BSI can deliver one of the fastest speed-to-market services available, which give you the advantage and head start over your competitors.
- Access to markets - as a global organisation, BSI can help you gain access to markets and business streams around the world through its network of over 50 global offices and 120 international markets.